Updates are available to those who have the original catalogue CD.
You must have the following versions of the catalogue for the updates to be successful: Version 3.1.4
Below are the instructions for updating your current catalogue.
- Close the Fireflex Catalogue
- Click below to download the updates
- When the dialog box opens, click OPEN (the file will then download – this may take a few moments)
- Once opened, right click on the .mbd file and select copy (if the program asks you the extract the file, click extract and locate the directory as below)
- Open the applications directory (this is usually c:\Program files\Fireflex)
- Right click and paste the .mdb file into the folder (or click extract)
- You will replace the current data file with the new version – updating your catalogue
If you have any troubles uploading the new updates, please don’t hesitate to contact the sales team on 07 3723 9500. They can walk you through the updating process